- Artwork must be submitted in electronic format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the art uploader tool on our website.
- Use the PO number as the subject line on emailed art. All art should include your company name, address, phone number and file name of the artwork.
- Artwork is kept on file for approximately 36 months. Repeat of orders not produced within previous 36 months will be treated as new orders.
- ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES: Adobe Illustrator, EPS, or PDF files with all text converted to outlines. High resolution (300 dpi) raster images may be submitted for digital, labels or other full color printing methods. Low resolution and other unacceptable files may delay production time and incur recreation charges.
- TYPESETTING CHARGE: $20(U). Multiple revisions of art will incur extra charges.
- ART PROOFS: Email proofs are provided at no charge. Paper proof approvals are required on all orders and reorders excluding 2 day rushes.
- DIGITAL PRINTING uses 4-color process inks, not spot color inks. Non-CMYK art will be converted to CMYK and a color shift will occur. An exact match cannot be guaranteed. Therefore we recommend providing original CMYK art. If color is crucial, we recommend a spec sample.
- PRODUCT COLORS/IMPRINT PLACEMENT: Actual product colors may differ slightly from the representation on this website. If clarification of product color is required, please request a sample.
STANDARD IMPRINT COLORS
- Standard imprint colors and PMS matching availability are noted on individual product pages on this website. Exact matches are not guaranteed.